Seasoned Appeals Attorney In Prescott
If you were convicted of a crime in Arizona court, you should know that you are not at the end of the road. Along with being a seasoned criminal defense lawyer, Craig Williams is a skilled criminal appellate attorney.
Craig has helped individuals in Prescott and throughout the region overturn convictions or receive new trials because of his deep knowledge of criminal law that has come from practicing it for more than 20 years.
Do Not Go Through An Appeal Alone. Get The Right Lawyer On Your Side.
Winning an appeal in Arizona is not an easy task, which is why it is important to have a criminal defense attorney like Craig Williams in your corner to evaluate whether you have sufficient grounds for an appeal. Some common grounds are:
- A judge made legal errors during the pretrial and trial.
- A prosecutor or a witness negatively commented on your right to remain silent, or decision not to testify.
- A prosecutor produced inadmissible, or unduly prejudicial evidence or said something unduly prejudicial to the jury at trial.
- Errors in jury selection.
- The conviction was against the weight of the evidence.
- The jury did not follow the jury instructions.
- Police or prosecutors applied the law incorrectly in charging you.
- A judge refused to suppress evidence that was not obtained lawfully.
- Exculpatory evidence that could benefit your case was not allowed at trial.
- Your expert witness was not allowed to testify.
- A statement you made was ruled admissible even if your rights were violated.
If You Were Wrongfully Convicted, Craig Williams Will Fight For You
Craig will look through all the details of your original case and examine the trial record to determine if the judge, prosecutor or your attorney made an error that led to your conviction. Craig is known throughout the Quad Cities for his ability to aggressively protect the legal rights of his clients, and he will make sure that yours were respected.